Wednesday, February 20, 2008


i love japanese animatin not juz becoz the characters r cool but also because japanese animatin is the only thing that makes me feel i'm not alone ,i dont 1 2 get into a relationship yet and frenz....even tough u might b very close,sometimes you'll have to say good bye ....everybody has 2 say good bye in fact n i hate doing that.i really love hips n 6r4 2007 n drama if there is a reunion there will not be a greater 1 than our reunion i'm now in hihs..
LIFE IS LIKE ROADS WE TRAVEL,SOMER SMOOTH,SOME R ROUGHT,SOME I'LL RATHER 4GET.BUT THERE IS 1 ROAD I'LL,I'LL NEVER REGRET,THE ROAD WHERE I FOUND A LOYAL FREN JAPANESE ANIMATOIN...2 me life is a road or rather , a game.
TO :GENEVIEVE
Gene if u read his which i no you'll not i dono y but every time we have war i just feel so guilty thats y i've always let u win tough it embarassing i'll surrender this war 2 sorry,but i dont have faith in friendship or relationships

love,
lavender

No comments: